Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bag left in mc donalds long mile rd dublin

Options
  • 05-10-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

I was with my kids in mcdonalds long mile rd Dublin today. There was a group of teenagers some wearing killkenny tops. Anyway when they left a plastic bag was left on table with valuables inside. Posting here on the off chance that someone will know who left it. Please pm if u know who might have left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

maybe contact KCLR fm the local radio station they might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dechol

linny wrote: »
    maybe contact KCLR fm the local radio station they might be able to help

Will do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

The correct procedure is to leave them with the Gardai

mitosis wrote: »
    The correct procedure is to leave them with the Gardai

I have left them with McDonald's as thought person may return looking for them later and have taken name of person who has them.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

dechol wrote: »
    I have left them with McDonald's as thought person may return looking for them later and have taken name of person who has them.
    I think that was the best thing to do. It's good to see that there are still honest decent people in the country.
    If you email the Sue Nunn Show on KCLR thesuenunnshow@kclr96fm.com I'm sure they will do their best to find the owners.

• Advertisement

I think that was the best thing to do. It's good to see that there are still honest decent people in the country.
    If you email the Sue Nunn Show on KCLR thesuenunnshow@kclr96fm.com I'm sure they will do their best to find the owners.
    Thanks. I will do that now.

Advertisement