Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for me to save?

Options
  • 05-10-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Don't direct me to bonkers.ie, I'm already looking at it but just looking for people's actual suggestions.

I currently have a Rabosaver account (for day to day 'emergencies') and I have a small bit going into the credit union each month (not much).

I'm looking into the AnPost savings but find it all very confusing and don't know which one would be best for me.

I want to save regularly/monthly, instant access to the money isn't that important if leaving it would give me a better return. I'm hoping to save about €350-€400 per month. Any advice?

Anyone know anything about these? http://www.bonkers.ie/provider-directory/nationwide-uk-ireland
    They seem to offer a very decent return.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Nationwide UK @ 4.00%, you will only be able to save for 15 months before the account matures and then you will need to look at other options.

Advertisement