Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

510 dripping atomiser Ireland.....HELP

Options
  • 05-10-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey guys!! I'll sum this up as quick as possible. I mainly use kanger t3s clearomizers and find them very good, have tried other clearomizers etc also!! But I have a lot of e-liquid samples that I want to try and don't exactly have lots of time to be filling and cleaning and dry burning every time I want to try a new one. I really still want to find my all day vape and want to try a lot of e liquids as quickly and as hassle free as possible. RBA's and RDA's are too time consuming at the mo (but hopefully not in the future!). Basically I have seen that 510 atomizers would seem like the way to go for me but I am getting confused with reading all about bridgeless , different makes etc etc. Can someone please recommend a great 510 atomizer that I can use for dripping and trying eliquids and if possible one's available in Ireland. Price is not so much a problem so long as they are good quality and ready to go from once I purchase them (ie not having to de-bridge myself etc) . If anyone can help I would be grateful and thanks for your advice and expertise in advance!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'd go for a 306 over a 501, better flavour IMO

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/306attie.htm

And you'll need a 306 driptip

http://www.vaperus.ie/drip-tips/329-delrin-306-drip-tip.html

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

Elbow wrote: »
    I'd go for a 306 over a 501, better flavour IMO

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/306attie.htm

And you'll need a 306 driptip

http://www.vaperus.ie/drip-tips/329-delrin-306-drip-tip.html
    Would I need an adapter to fit ego twist bettery and will this be ok for a vamo V3? Low enough on the ohms, presume its harder to get a higher resistance one? Thanks though, think I will go ahead and order a couple of those!!

Would I need an adapter to fit ego twist bettery and will this be ok for a vamo V3? Low enough on the ohms, presume its harder to get a higher resistance one? Thanks though, think I will go ahead and order a couple of those!!

Nope it's a 510 connection so will work on pretty much everything, personally I woundnt consider 1.5ohm low especially on VV devices like the twist and vamo but then again I usually build coils around 1 - 1.1:-D

Elbow wrote: »
    Nope it's a 510 connection so will work on pretty much everything, personally I woundnt consider 1.5ohm low especially on VV devices like the twist and vamo but then again I usually build coils around 1 - 1.1:-D

Thanks very much. Two final questions, for cleaning the 306 and trying a different eliquid can you just drip on the next liquid? And is there something wrong with the vaperus website atm do you know??

Thanks very much. Two final questions, for cleaning the 306 and trying a different eliquid can you just drip on the next liquid? And is there something wrong with the vaperus website atm do you know??

Dry burn for a sec and then drip in the new flavour, a bath in cheap vodka helps if you have a flavor that over stays its welcome! as for vaperus it was working fine for me when I linked to the drip tip :-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

As Elbow says, the 306 is a great dripping atty. I got a debridged LR one a while back but it only held a couple of drops....at most.

There's a drip shield that you can get that holds more juice but I don't think any vendor over here stocks them.

Thanks for all the info guys and just out of interest elbow and green hornet, how many drops to start off with and how many drops max would ye say to drip into the 306's that elbow linked? Thanks again.

Thanks for all the info guys and just out of interest elbow and green hornet, how many drops to start off with and how many drops max would ye say to drip into the 306's that elbow linked? Thanks again.

Topping up around 3 or 4 is loads, can't for the life of me remember how many to prime it with though, sorry

Advertisement