Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Athlone

Options
  • 05-10-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys
    Where would be the best place to get a tongue piercing in Athlone? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I'd like to know this also, I need to buy some jewellery for my monroe piercing and can't see anywhere except Claire's Accessories here in Athlone for that stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

I tried calling into the Athlone piercers (just around the corner from Mr Simms Sweets) and never had any luck catching them. So ultimately I went to the Vibe in Mullingar (yes, yes, yes I know, not Athlone) - but have to say they were beyond amazing there (went for new jewlery originally but ended up going back for 2 more tattoos) - cannot recommend them enough. Amazing staff, great selection - you can't go wrong - its well worth the trip if you can make it.

Advertisement