Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Connaught Inn Castlebar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

groucho1 wrote: »
    No it's not P at all. You can pm me for my full name and address. I am however a good friend and a relation and was surprised to see a person named individually with comments about his past endeavours.....

Well I'm no relation but I still like to head into Pat for a pint every so often. I do believe he is in the wrong part of town and the sort of athmosphere he is trying to give his customers would benifit from a spacous warm smoking area and an open fire, he had a solid customer base in Lightening jacks/ pat moran and son before his business interests went down hill and I was one of them.

just to note pubs on the blue tunder side of Spencer street dont have a smoking area and it hurts them a lot.

All the same Pat is a business man and people are entitled to have their opinion about his businesses.

Advertisement