Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Swarm / Ant / AI Life software

Options
  • 05-10-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can download Swarm / Crowd / Artificial Life software?

What I am really looking for is a 2D world where I can adjust basic physics (move walls, food, etc) and adjust numbers of ants / lives / bacteria , maybe change a few parameters / rules, and then let the s/w run for a few hours and see what develops.

I dont want to change / write code, so a drag & drop would be ideal. Free would be great too.

I have searched for hours, and still no joy. If I even had the right 'key-words' if would help!

If this Q is in the wrong thread (not sure if its 100% Open Source!) then I apologise, and hope the nice mods will move it!

thx in advance :-)

Comments

Advertisement