Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gait analysis - Kilkenny/Waterford.

Options
  • 05-10-2013 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

A friend has just taken up running and badly needs a new pair of decent runners.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Kilkenny or Waterford region please as I wouldn't have a clue where to send her to have a proper analysis done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Elverys do it in KK but id steer clear. Alfie Hales in Waterford is your best bet.Lads there are runners and know what they're at.Good selection of gear too.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

For a propper foot/gait analysis Deirdre Woods in the lenister sports clinic. Half an hour from KK city.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wheja

I second Alfie Hales. I've bought two pairs from them and they do the gait analysis. Great customer service there.

Advertisement