Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation and property

Options
  • 05-10-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all. Myself and my partner are living in a rent to buy property almost a year now so trying to get our mortgage sorted. My partner has an issue on ICB which is not his fault the case is with the ombudsman. Our broker knew this at the the time of approving us for this scheme but now shes saying we wont get a mortgage so it feels like they intentionally took our 17k amd want the house back. Any advice please??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I think you need to talk to a solicitor about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 midge087

Thank you for your reply moonbeam. I was thinking it would probably have to go that way as we arent going to lie back and let this happen.

Advertisement