Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football App

• 05-10-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Would love some help with this If its even possible
    I want to get an app for my Nokia lumia 610 to tell me latest scores etc for football (soccer) matches.I would like one where I would pay say 5euro a month instead of paying for the data on my phone.
    I'm payg and happy with what I have but there's no data included
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Hey guys,
    Would love some help with this If its even possible
    I want to get an app for my Nokia lumia 610 to tell me latest scores etc for football (soccer) matches.I would like one where I would pay say 5euro a month instead of paying for the data on my phone.
    I'm payg and happy with what I have but there's no data included
    Thanks in advance :)

I use "THE football app" and find it very good. Notifications can be a bit patchy sometimes but it's free and covers everything I want (EPL, Champions League, Internationals etc) :)

I don't think you'll get one that works as you're describing though - they'll all need data.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Advertisement