Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating LC in June

• 06-10-2013 12:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

But studying at home. Just wondering do I have to pay to the CAO for course choices again?

Thank you everyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes you do. Make sure to register as an External candidate with the SEC in January. The LC fee is higher for repeats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

spurious wrote: »
    Yes you do. Make sure to register as an External candidate with the SEC in January. The LC fee is higher for repeats.

do they not accept medical cards?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't know about that to be honest - I would presume yes, but best email them to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

fontdor wrote: »
    do they not accept medical cards?

they do accept medical cards :) i don't know how it works for external students , people just showed their card to the secretary in my repeat school but i'm sure you just send the details over, as spurious said it would be best just to email them.- but i'm confirming that they accept them :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Thank you both for your time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement