Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laminate timber flooring

Options
  • 06-10-2013 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I have 3 bedrooms to lay and I would really appreciate if anyone has any recent recommendations for the best value out there at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Ikea

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭golfbgud

cgarrad wrote: »
    Ikea

Why? Are they offering good deals now and on good quality stuff?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Great price, surprisingly good quality.

Go for PRÄRIE or GOLV.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/14699/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I got a good deal from woodflooringireland. They are based in cork but deliver nationwide from about 60€.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gest

cgarrad wrote: »
    Ikea

Thank you. They look very reasonable all right. I am about 2 hours away though from ikea. Do they deliver do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

I got click lock flooring from ikea and the edges broke on them when jointing them together. Got the B&q own brand stuff the next time round and would never use the ikea range again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Your local flooring store should have decent flooring at ok prices,they are all pretty much the same price these days,my local store has laminate ranges from €5 a yard to €16 depending on what you want with free underlay.

What part of the country are you in op?

Advertisement