Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is my ps3 and games worth?

Options
  • 06-10-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Guys selling the old beauty im afraid ,its a 2 year 500gb slim and wanted to know what should i charge plus the games

nhl 09,motorstorm,medal of honor,MGS4,wwe13,all the cods,homefront,heavy rain,gran turismo,
    god of war 1-3,gow accension,dishonored,far cry3,uncharted 2,3,orange box,tomb raider,last of us,
    skyrim,max payne3,killzone 3,portal 2,bioshock 1- infinite,bf3,borderlands 1 and 2,
    assassins creed 2,arkham city,crysis 3,gta 5,the walking dead:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Selling everything together may be desirable but is unrealistic. You'll be better off selling the PS3 and games separately. Probably only the newer games will sell and you should then cut you losses and sell the rest to a shop (CEX if you're in Dublin usually give the most).

Price wise you'll be lucky to get near €200 for the PS3. You should get €30 each for TLOU, Bioshock Infinite and the latest COD. Tomb Raider and Dishonored say €20 each. €10-15 for any of the others but as I said most probably wont sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

Thanks for the advice man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

stick up an advert for it and il make a bid :) I actually think you will get quite a good bit for it
    quite good few of your games you could easily get 20e+ specially gta5,bioshock infi,TLOU and tomb raider
    also all the games are physical copys and not downloads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

All physical copys mate ill stick it up later

Advertisement