Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing Coaches

Options
  • 06-10-2013 11:41am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Some teams have selected existing coaches for their teams, eg Jim Harbaugh, Chip Kelly etc.

Does this give people an unfair advantage and if so can they retire and rejoin without being banned from the league?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Sorry Adrian only seeing this now.

Yes it does give an unfair advantage in stuff such as signing free agents and I also think the cost of packages.

Not a good idea to leave though.

However when I had this situation in the Pro I BOOTED the two people who had done that and they were able to rejoin no problem when I sent them invites.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks I've PM'd both of them now and told them I will boot them after the advance and they will need to rejoin before the following advance on Tuesday as I don't want CPU in control when the league is advanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Sounds like a good plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Good spot Adrian! It is a definite advantage and people were told from the offset not to do it. I presume they did it by accident so just boot them and tell them to rejoin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Done that now, 2 guys were both new-ish members so assume it was accidentally done.

Mikemac created a new coach but used the name of the actual Ravens coach which was slightly confusing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement