Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See Ticket

Options
  • 06-10-2013 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ever ordered from seetickets.com?

Ordered 2 meet and greet tickets for Nina Nesbitt on the 23rd of this month about a month ago, and still no sign of the tickets or an e-mail or anything. Just wondering if they usually leave it closer to the gig to sed out details etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I've used them several times. Other than Glastonbury tickets they've an awful habit of losing tickets destined for Ireland. I've had to do box office collections 3 out of 4 times even though I requested delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

I had to call their helpline last year for something to do with my Glastonbury tickets and they were helpful, so try that. It's a UK number of course, so it may cost you, but they sorted my issue out for me and I'm sure they can switch yours to box office or e-ticket or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

i have used See a good few times, and I have had a quite a few emails close to gig saying I had to collect them there at box office. but lately I have been actually receiving tickets in the post more often than I used to. So maybe they are getting better, but I still always check if there is another vendor selling tickets to the gig I want to go to and I will always chose them over See. Saying that, i have never not got into a gig that I booked for with them, but when you are traveling for a gig, I like to have tickets in hand, whether it be a physical ticket or an E ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I go to a lot of gigs in the UK and I've used Seetickets loads of times. They usually send out the tickets late enough anyway, but nine times out of ten they'll change the status of the order right at the last minute to 'Collect at Venue.' I spoke to someone on the phone before, asking them why they don't post the tickets to Ireland and why they always have to be collected at the box office. The person I dealt with was lovely and she basically said that it's because it's not through registered post and they have no way to track the tickets as soon as they leave the UK so it's more a security feature. But I also order from Ticketweb/Ticketmaster UK and they will post them out.

But I've noticed more recently that Seetickets quite often now has a function to print out instant e-tickets which is even better! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Toast wrote: »
    I've used them several times. Other than Glastonbury tickets they've an awful habit of losing tickets destined for Ireland. I've had to do box office collections 3 out of 4 times even though I requested delivery.

Not just Ireland. Had no choice but yo use them for certain venues when living in England. More times than not they'd fail to send tickets, or tell me they were lost. Usually I'd have to collect my tickets at the box office venue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 podgec20

I ordered tickets for the Pogues on 15th December in Manchester through them on November 18th and they have not been dispatched yet. Would ye think its too early to contact them regarding it or would I be better holding off for a while? I am just a bit anxious as taking into account the time for delivery from England to Ireland etc

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Liam92

I used them to buy tickets for Little Green Cars this Saturday and the tickets arrived last week, thankfully. I was a bit sceptical buying through them but they updated me via email a few times about my order, which was sound of them. The tickets were just Ticketmaster tickets but had Seetickets as the name so they obviously have some sort of deal between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 podgec20

podgec20 wrote: »
    I ordered tickets for the Pogues on 15th December in Manchester through them on November 18th and they have not been dispatched yet. Would ye think its too early to contact them regarding it or would I be better holding off for a while? I am just a bit anxious as taking into account the time for delivery from England to Ireland etc

Got email today to see that they will be at the box office for collection. Fingers crossed all should be well. Prsumably they have a van or something similiar outside Apollo in Manchester. Has anyone ever been there for a gig?

Advertisement