Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulcrum Compatible Wheel Bearings

Options
  • 06-10-2013 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might pick up a set of Fulcrum compatible wheel hub bearings?

I've been trying to find them online but without much success.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭shamalam

can be purchased in bearing suppliers in finglas. can't remember name of company at moment. just have to bring along old bearings to match up.will find co name if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Dicksons in Finglas. Right beside the M50 junction and down behind Audi.
    Chances are they are 6001 bearings and I replaced the ones in my Khamsins.
    They cost me the sum total of €10.20 for the best ones they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rua_ri

Thanks To BCMF

I just ordered four sealed cartridge bearings for my Fulcrum 7's as they were shot. I ordered SKF ones from Dicksons in Finglas. The bearing is 6001-2RS.
    Its dimensions are 12mm X 28mm X 8mm ( in case anyone else is looking ! )

€20.47 in total for the 4 of them, paid over the phone and they are even delivering to me in the city centre tomorrow for free.

Great service and highly recommended. :)

Rgs
    Rua

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seanneo

I know thread is few years old but info still very helpful! Thanks guys!
    Used Dicksons to get a full new set of bearings for my Fulcrum Racing Quattro (2014) wheels.

Codes translation are as follows:
    Fulcrum R4-004 = 6903-2RS
    Fulcrum RS-011 = 6803-2RS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

There is also bearings warehouse in Ballycolllin D15. I got 6001 2rs for my Kamsins front wheel @3 euro each. Great service and easy place to find.
    I've also just ordered 6903 2rs from Aliexpress @ 10 pieces for 10 euro, so if you want to order in advance its well worth it. The bike shop quoted me between 6-10 euro per bearing to repair my rear wheel plus the repair costs. I can pick up Khamsins from Germany for about 140 euros so really not worth paying the shop that much.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160907070759&SearchText=bearings

• Advertisement
Advertisement