Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UGO ELECTRIC MOPED BATTERIES

• 06-10-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19

Hi Is there anyone out there who has bought replacement rechargeable batteries for a UGO Electric Moped. Bought it a few bears back from the liquidation of UGO and now getting a reduced charge, As faras I know I need 4 x 12 v batteries so just wondering if anyone has covered this ground before and knows where to get them at a good price ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Family2010 wrote: »
    Hi Is there anyone out there who has bought replacement rechargeable batteries for a UGO Electric Moped. Bought it a few bears back from the liquidation of UGO and now getting a reduced charge, As faras I know I need 4 x 12 v batteries so just wondering if anyone has covered this ground before and knows where to get them at a good price ? Thanks
    Have a look at the batteries that are in it now and they should have a reference number on the battery.
    They should say 12v XXAh once you know the battery type that you need its simple to order some, they won't be cheap for good batteries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 Family2010

Hi Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 12 crinno

digging this thread up.....anyone have luck replacing a UGO battery?

thanks

Advertisement