Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/Societies to join in Naas/Sallins

Options
  • 06-10-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Looking to join a club or society in Naas. Have no interest in joining a sports club but are there any drama/music/choirs clubs in the area that I could join? I'm only looking for something that will be a bit of fun rather than anything too serious. I'm also open for suggestions of other kinds of clubs that are out there...might learn something new :) Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goonermayo

Hi Patricia88,

A new choir called CORus has started in Naas in the last 5 weeks. It is on every Tuesday night in St. Mary's Community Centre on the Sallins Road at 7.30 pm. There is no requirement to read music and we hold no auditions. We cover a wide range of musical tastes with the emphasis being on fun rather than taking ourselves too seriously.

If Tuesday is a bad day, we are also in Kilcock on a Monday night in Scoil Ui Riada.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

the Moat Club does amateur theatre as well

Advertisement