Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is G+P compatible with G+G?

• 06-10-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hello all, i am considering a second hand G+G M16 and want to know will a G+P body fit it?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

NOMISS wrote: »
    Hello all, i am considering a second hand G+G M16 and want to know will a G+P body fit it?
    Thanks in advance.[/COLOR]

I really do not know but others will, but remove the "white" colouring from your post, it does not show up until you quote it :), unless your very secretive about posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NOMISS

Ooops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Ive found that most bodies are compatible, some fit straight on, some require a little modification. With the exception of ICS, their bodies and gearboxes are different.
    Regarding the G&G M16, I put a CA body on one and it slipped straight on, I put a Dboys on another and had to do a little bit of sanding down the gearbox shell. Also tried a G&P upper on a G&G lower and it was not fitting that well without modification.

Advertisement