Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modding a console- whats best?

• 06-10-2013 6:24pm

Hi all, I have an xbox360 fat that I modded about 2 years ago with the X360key.

Im looking at modding a slim that has the latest firmware from microsoft and is dated from June 2010.

What is the best tools to mod a console today? Ive been looking at the Wasabi and from what I understand you dont need to dump the drive keys anymore as this device does it all for you, am I correct in this?

Or is the 360key still the best to go with or is there anything else out there?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

i supose it depends on what you want it for ie. do you mind not going online, or do you have to go online, ive read the wasabi is not great and alot of complaints, i think the xkey is probably the best, im thinking of getting one myself, mine is rgh'd which is exellent and runs great, but i do like playing online so i also have a flashed elite to play online, but that means burning discs and patching them! at least with the xkey you can play from hdd and go online, an you dont have to open the console up and reflash everytime there is a dash update!
    just my opinion!
    to sum it up! you have the best of both worlds with xkey, online and hdd games! happy days!

Advertisement