Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing Gaiters

Options
  • 06-10-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

The zip has snapped on my gaiters - does anyone know of a decent cobblers in the South Dublin area that can repair them at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

I don't know if it'd suit you but Tara Leather on Tara Street in town are absolutely brilliant for any repairs with leather, reasonable and very helpful. I've never had anything horsey fixed but they've done great work on zips in leather jackets and boots before for me so I'd recommend you trying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

There is a really good shoe repair place just around the corner from Charlemont clinic/Luas stop. They seem to be proper cobblers instead of just shoe repairs.

They've redone the stitching on my 14 year old half chaps, fixed my leather riding boots and repaired hiking boots for me. Great place.

Advertisement