Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T3 replacement head nightmare

Options
  • 06-10-2013 7:20pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I used to get the t3 replacement heads from e-smokeireland, but they've changed now to a little screwy-in thing that just tends to give a bum vape 3 times out of 5, so its costing a lot as I'm just throwing them out.

Is there anywhere I can get the old ones?

Or I'm vaping 9 months now instead of smoking, should I be moving on from the ego-c twist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Only move batteries if you feel some kind of limitation, I'd happily jump back to eGos if they had more power.

If you want to move on for flavour's sake, cheap rebuildable + wire = huge upgrade. Bonus that you can easily rebuild the current wave of bottom-coil clearos if you stop throwing heads away.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I'm fearful of rebuildable things. I'm very bad at fiddly stuff. I wouldn't know where to start :(

I use Grant's vanilla custard and he recommends a silica wick - so would a rebuildable be heading in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not necessarily "the right direction" but one of many directions.
    You will get the most out of the juice with a rebuildable but I've never had the love for silica so don't understand why it'd be recommended above cotton or mesh when it comes to flavour.
    Also, don't feel pushed into rebuilding at all if it's something you fear BUT... it's far easier than you think.
    As long as you stay away from genesis atties and builds that need non-resistant wire most builds are a doddle, you just need a few repetitions to feel confident and you'll be able to do it anytime anywhere if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I've had the same problem with the T3S (the new one). It has stopped the leaking problem of the old T3 but unfortunately they've become a bit of a battery killer. I've switched to using T2s now, maybe this might work for you?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

They might do, sure I might as well give it a go as well as the rebuildables.

• Advertisement
Advertisement