Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One set of rules for DeBurca......

Options
  • 06-10-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I just received an "infraction" from DeBurca for bumping my own advert within the allowed 24 hour time limit, - no problem, but i can see clear as day Mr DeBurca does not play by the rules he enforces, - he has an advertisement for a KWA M4S airsoft gun and he himself has bumped his own advertisement within the allowed 24 hour time frame.
    Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
    I find moderators here in general to be fine, but then there are some that have a little power trip here and there, it turns me off Boards.ie - especially when there's hypocracy.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are not disputing a card or ban, so this is not the appropriate forum. If you have an issue with a mod contact the CMods first and if you are still not satisfied start a thread in Help Desk.

However before doing either I would suggest you check today's date. DeBurca waited nearly 48 hours before bumping his ad

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nothing to see here..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement