Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam results question

• 06-10-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey just a quick question about autumn repeat exams, I was absent for one exam and I was wondering would the mark I achieved in the summer would be my final grade? because i got 35 percent and passed all other exams and by the book of modules I passed the year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gavin 01

If you need to repeat an exam in the Autumn then the highest possible mark you can achieve through a repeat is 40% i.e. a pass (to my knowledge, this was the way it was when I was doing my undergrad some years ago).

Given that you passed all your other modules in that particular year, it is likely you 'passed by compensation' in the module which you received 35%. You should see this when you log in to your student portal.

If you have any queries, you should ring the department.

Advertisement