Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Craft Network

Options
  • 06-10-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

For the crafters out there, a group has come together to support craftspeople in Longford and surrounding areas, and to promote their wares. More info at http://www.facebook.com/LongfordCraftNetwork

Next meeting in Ardagh 7.30pm tues 15th October.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

For the crafters out there, a group has come together to support craftspeople in Longford and surrounding areas, and to promote their wares. More info at http://www.facebook.com/LongfordCraftNetwork

Next meeting in Ardagh 7.30pm tues 15th October.

Do you have a contact num or the exact location in Ardagh? Want to let my uncle know, he's not on fb nor is he tech savvy.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

maguic24 wrote: »
    Do you have a contact num or the exact location in Ardagh? Want to let my uncle know, he's not on fb nor is he tech savvy.
    The meeting is in the old school / heritage centre out the same road as the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Would love some more info about this please.
    Sent a message on facebook and have a reply from J who was to add me to the fb page but I havent been added yet.
    I'd really like to get chatting to someone in order to find out some more info.
    Perhaps you could help me gingernut??

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Would love some more info about this please.
    Sent a message on facebook and have a reply from J who was to add me to the fb page but I havent been added yet.
    I'd really like to get chatting to someone in order to find out some more info.
    Perhaps you could help me gingernut??
    Can do, I'm not an admin in the group to add you but pm me your details and I'll pass it on straightaway

Advertisement