Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakleys?

Options
  • 06-10-2013 11:51pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'd a lovely pair of Oakley fast jackets which I loved, that I bought off a chap on ebay they were fastjackets, and quite small fitting, but today they died a watery death when I was out sailing :(

I'd love some recommendations for sites to check out, the seller I originally bought from doesn't have any similar at the moment.

I paid about €90 for mine including postage, bargain I know, and used them daily for at least the past six months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

I got a pair of Oakleys from www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk earlier this year. It was a thread here in bargain alerts that directed me to the site & I would use them again. Quick delivery & seem to be the genuine product.
    If it's flak jacket style you meant, they start at £79

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

ffocused wrote: »
    I got a pair of Oakleys from www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk earlier this year. It was a thread here in bargain alerts that directed me to the site & I would use them again. Quick delivery & seem to be the genuine product.
    If it's flak jacket style you meant, they start at £79

Thank you, plenty of choice there, think I've found one I like.

Won't be taking them sailing though, cheapies from now on for that!

Advertisement