Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing irish lisence to alberta

Options
  • 07-10-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

does anybody know when the irish reprocal agreement between Ireland and alberta,canada in the exchange of irish driving liesences for a full alberta driving lisence comes into effect,i have tried all available resources and cant find out,please please help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

does anybody know when the irish reprocal agreement between Ireland and alberta,canada in the exchange of irish driving liesences for a full alberta driving lisence comes into effect,i have tried all available resources and cant find out,please please help me

Looks like nothing will happen in the short term. You could have your Canadian license within 6 weeks why,not do the test

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jackjonesduffy

cost of driving lessons and think I might fail,plus it would just be easier

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Ah ya dont need lessons. Just read up on the rules of the road and practice driving on your class 7. The class 5 test is genuinely easy, nothing compared to the Irish one

Advertisement