Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transfer video from phone to PC

• 07-10-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer my videos from my iPhone to my PC and having problems. I have searched and searched but can't find any solution that works.

(I should say that I have transferred all of my photos to my PC without any problems (following advice below)).

Here's the advice I've found.

Open My Computer and right click on the apple device and choose import photos and videos - my problem (using Windows Vista) - I can only import photos.

I also found something about changing the autoplay options but my iPhone doesn't appear in the devices list.

I tried opening the videos through RealPlayer which I can but am unable to save them to my PC.

I've tried the above with iPhone locked and unlocked.

Can anyone tell me how to transfer the videos from my phone to the pc?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

I've used Dropbox to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

I've used Dropbox to do it.

I tried that. Downloaded the app and agreed to sync iPhone with Dropbox but again it only transferred the photos. Didn't think this would be so difficult but after searching, it seems I'm not the only one :)

Thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Download ifunbox on the PC and you should be able to transfer them using that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

guil wrote: »
    Download ifunbox on the PC and you should be able to transfer them using that.

guil - you're a genius!! It worked for me :) Thanks very much!!!

Thanks everyone for your help!!

Advertisement