Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bikram yoga

• 07-10-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey folks. Im looking for the best Bikram studio either northside or city centre of Dublin! Can ya help?

Cheers

Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

They all follow the same series of poses and few of the teachers rotate between the various clubs. So it's really down to which one suits you the best.

I goto Harold's cross because they have the best range of times that suit my working hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 macc2013

Hey thanks for the reply. I did Bikram in oz in a brand new studio so I was spoilt in that way as it had the special non stick sweat resistant carpet. It helps!! Which is the nicest studio from that point of view?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭pot p

I hope to start doin bikram in the next week or two, total beginner. I've read that there's 1 in coolmine which is very good an also 1 in drury street. Goin to call in the coolmine in the next day or so to enquire about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Hippo

Ringsend studio has a proper floor surface and is very clean, I'm very happy with it.

Advertisement