Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Animators: Networking & support

Options
  • 07-10-2013 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys, wanted to share with you an independent animation work I do. My Name is Terry and I'm from Monaghan but I am working as an animator in the film industry in Vancouver. I would like to chat with people who are interested in animation and also developing their own independent animation work too. I have been working in 3d animation for the past 10 years and also do voiceover, concept design, 3d modelling, rigging, lighting, rendering, compositing and editing. I would like to help other aspiring animators and also work as a network for independent animators from Ireland. Lets represent!!

Here's my indie animated videos. There is also some professional work on there too. - http://www.youtube.com/user/BrainfreezeMediaAnim/featured

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 terryreilly

Hi lads, I created a new *Animation* Community on Google +. Join up if interested! Its a useful learning resource, good information, categories to promote your own work and categories to be inspired by others work.

Connect with me on the link & I will invite you to it!

*On Google +* 
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/112946487571710179946/posts

Terry - Animator originally from County Monaghan

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Why not just use boards?

terryreilly, I would say that 90% of your posts on boards are to promote your Google+ community. I'm growing weary of it and unless you actually begin to contribute to this community you'll be asked to stop your shameless promotion.

Hi 5uspect, sorry dude, will stop that! I have been contributing to other boards so will stop the shameless promoting here! :)

Appreciated. Create a discrete signature if you want. It might be more helpful. Check the sig rules first tho.

• Advertisement

ok, thats cool, thanks for the reply!
    5uspect wrote: »
    Appreciated. Create a discrete signature if you want. It might be more helpful. Check the sig rules first tho.

Advertisement