Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toolbar missing

Options
  • 07-10-2013 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

how do I restore a toolbar that has gone missing. also when I open a webpage it takes up the whole screen. hate this

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,098 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What browser are you using? Firefox, Chrome or IE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Try pressing F11 to see if it comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

firefox. f11 does not do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

cant even get the bottom of the screen where the volume is. hair being pulled out as I type

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Dulchie

Alt + V to show toolbars available then tick the ones you want to show permanently

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Try F10 or F12, can't remember which. Sounds like you in full screen viewing mode

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

yoyo wrote: »
    Try F10 or F12, can't remember which. Sounds like you in full screen viewing mode

Nope, deffo F11 in Firefox.

w92PRtE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Could you have accidentally magnified the screen with combo keys?

As for the toolbar, are you talking about the general toolbar or the black one with Youtube etc? Firefox have removed that bar through an update the other day and replaced it with App like squares on the right top of browser.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement