Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story Mode Problem

• 07-10-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is anyone having trouble with story mode since the online update?

I'm currently stuck on Franklin. Try to start an assassination mission but when I go to the yellow circle the mission doesn't start. I've also lost ability to change characters so I can't start any other mission.

Does anyone have a work around? I've installed the latest patch. Do you think it would help if I deleted all game data? (But keep save data obviously)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is anyone having trouble with story mode since the online update?

I'm currently stuck on Franklin. Try to start an assassination mission but when I go to the yellow circle the mission doesn't start. I've also lost ability to change characters so I can't start any other mission.

Does anyone have a work around? I've installed the latest patch. Do you think it would help if I deleted all game data? (But keep save data obviously)

If you have a previous save point load that up and see if it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

If you have a previous save point load that up and see if it helps.

Thanks for the reply - tried that alright, no joy :(

I'm over 50% through....really don't want to start back at the beginning again. Maybe I'll just have to wait a few days in the hope they patch it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

jamieh wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply - tried that alright, no joy :(

I'm over 50% through....really don't want to start back at the beginning again. Maybe I'll just have to wait a few days in the hope they patch it

That sucks. Defo stick a ticket in with r*.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,784 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Franklin has the number 1 under his face when I press the down button on the D Pad but I cannot find any mission on the map for him to do. Annoying me greatly

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

lertsnim wrote: »
    Franklin has the number 1 under his face when I press the down button on the D Pad but I cannot find any mission on the map for him to do. Annoying me greatly

I had the same thing, ring Tonya & finish the towing missions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,784 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Cool. Will do that later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I got it working in the end - I just went online and messed around there for a few minutes. Then switched back to story mode and everything working fine again!

Advertisement