Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car with an open boot for a dog

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I think my dog would only accept a limo :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

My dad drives a ford kangoo and when we did have our labrador he had tons of space in the open boot. It's not the most stylish car but it worked for us , oh and he also bought it just to accommodate our two dogs haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

The forth coming Honda Civic tourer is going to kick ass in that medium sized estate bracket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Ford Focus Estate with the hairy hound

275128.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

i have a Subaru impreza wagon and my 4 year old boxer loves the back of it, i leave his harness on him and his lead is hitched onto a tie down bolt on the boot floor with just enough slack for him to do a lap of the boot

316144_10150408129855520_1690075122_n.jpg

562101_10150828085070520_1061548625_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

When we got our late dog in 1999, my dad went a bought a new Focus Estate especially for carting him around in :) We had a year old Mondeo when we got him and it was unsafe having him in the back seat, so he got the Focus with the built in cage. He still has it to this day, only 60,000 miles on the clock as it was only ever used for short journeys with the dog. It was great as its not too high off the ground and plenty of room for a couple of small/medium sized dogs.

Advertisement