Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas 24 movie channel

Options
  • 07-10-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Christmas 24 starts on Sky channel 327 on Saturday 2nd November. They have the date wrong on their fb post.

In the meantime while its still Movies 24, they will be showing Love Actually on Oct 12th (missed the showing on Oct 6th), plus Countdown to Christmas every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm and 5pm from Oct 5th.

https://www.facebook.com/Christmas24movies

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

This coming weekends offerings are:

Saturday
    3pm Snowglobe
    A cynical woman meets the man of her dreams when she is taken to a magical world where every day is Christmas. Romantic fantasy, with Christina Milian and Matt Keesler. (2007)

5pm Mrs Miracle 2:Miracle in Manhattan
    The kindly Mrs Merkle helps a struggling department store manager save the business and find love. Family drama sequel, starring Doris Roberts, Eric Johnson and Jewel Staite

Sunday
    3pm Christmas Every Day
    A boys wish for it to be Christmas every day backfires, and his attempts to restore normality only make matters worse. Fantasy, with Erik von Detten and Bess Armstrong (1996)

5pm On the Second Day of Christmas
    A woman and her niece caught stealing face a grim Christmas, until a kindly shop worker volunteers to put them up. Romantic drama, starring Mary Stuart Masterson and Mark Ruffalo (1997)
    (might get to watch the end of it this year!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I love it but the problem is they show the same stuff again and again

Oh god yeah, I think I've seen the Christmas Do Over a million times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Is this a free channel or is it like sky movies?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Vain wrote: »
    Is this a free channel or is it like sky movies?

Free channel

• Advertisement

Christmas movies today folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

all snugged up on the sofa watchingt snowglobe :-)

There's another one on at 7pm, Christmas Angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

I take it this is Sky only? Can't find anything on UPC :(

Yeah only sky afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Can you get something like this with UPC??

lol the post just above your says "only Sky".

Darn! Sorry about that! I missed that as I only read the first page. I wish UPC would get on it & come up with something like that!

Ms Sunshine, True Drama and True Movies are also showing Christmas movies, and I believe you can get True movies on UPC

I can't believe Movies 24/Christmas 24 isn't streamed anywhere online either legally or dodgy! The movies must be truly awful! :D:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are!!! I hope they have some new ones this year :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

When do all the music channels go all Christmassy?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

Woop Woop, I love christmas 24. There is a few christmas movies I love on it, cant wait to record them all this year again and have a christmas movie marathon :)

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Ms Sunshine, True Drama and True Movies are also showing Christmas movies, and I believe you can get True movies on UPC

Brilliant thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

Loughc wrote: »
    When do all the music channels go all Christmassy?

Been wondering this too! Was Googling it but can't seem to find a date anywhere. Looks like it was mid Nov last yr was wen Blissmass started so maybe another 3 wks or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement