Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argentina 9 month working Visa - USIT

• 07-10-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Thinking of taking this programme and moving to Buenos Aires. I have read other threads but theyre all a few years old at this stage.

First of all, my little bit of research has suggested that its not an easy place to get set up, especially considering I dont have Spanish. A lot has been made of the currency collapse,the crime rate and the job situation for English speakers, and basically everything suggests i shouldnt go!! But, im adamant to do, after all, if it was easy what would be the point?!

Just wondering if any body else has gone over on this programme, and how they found it? Any and all advice would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

Any updates to your situation? Get much useful info outside of boards? Starting to look at Argentina for 6-12 months working holiday...

Advertisement