Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUBLIN COACH - UL stop

• 07-10-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Has the bus shelter been moved - think I read it somewhere? Are the roadworks still going on, and how far would the new bus stop be from the car park that was opposite? Also is the car park still a three euro charge - and still easy to find a space? Any info welcome asap, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭Colemania

iora_rua wrote: »
    Has the bus shelter been moved - think I read it somewhere? Are the roadworks still going on, and how far would the new bus stop be from the car park that was opposite? Also is the car park still a three euro charge - and still easy to find a space? Any info welcome asap, thanks!

This is all assumptions that nothing has changed in the last month or so but as far as I know the new bus stop (for bus eireann and dublin coach too i assume) is outside the stables opposite the entrance to the 3 euro car park where the taxis usually park. Roadworks are still going on and probably will be for another while i'd say. Depends what time of day and the actual day you're going to the car park as it would be fairly packed from about 12-3 or 4 most weekdays. It's free on weekends I think, or maybe just sundays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Colemania wrote: »
    This is all assumptions that nothing has changed in the last month or so but as far as I know the new bus stop (for bus eireann and dublin coach too i assume) is outside the stables opposite the entrance to the 3 euro car park where the taxis usually park.

This was still the case as of Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Thank you both for your replies. The bus shelter has gone and the stop has been moved just a few yards from where it was - and all buses stop there. The charge for the carpark is still three euro, but you now pay on exit, not entry (I think I remember it being the other way around?). Went for the 10.00 am departure and plenty of room still left in the car park.

Anyway, got to Dublin and back in one piece :) ... thanks again!

Advertisement