Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 - Recruitment Thread

Options
  • 07-10-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

There doesn't seem to be one of these for BF4 so let me get the ball rolling.

I'm a member of ShoX and have been for quite a few years now. Its a well managed 18+ community that can offer you more than just a TS channel, a public server and a few mouth breathers mumbling at you.

Right now for the BF4 beta we have about 15-20 players online most nights playing BF4 (others playing other games of course). Many are happy to sit in a large noisy channel, others (like me) tend to squad up and split into separate TS channels. You have the choice to have a laugh, play more seriously, or both.

In the future, while we have never been a hugely competitive community, for BF3 we were one of the only EU (and global) communities that regularly ran 32v32 community wars (this obviously dropped to 24v24 and 16v16 when requested) against other communities, or groups of communities. We also scrimmed at smaller levels every week or two when suitable opponents could be found. These were friendly scrims though, set up for the community and facilitating all members of all skill levels. These will definitely happen again.

If you'd like to experience BF4 (on PC of course) the way its meant to be played, I doubt you'll find any communities that can match what we do. Check us out (info below) add me on battlelog (nagdamnit) or feel free to pm or post here for more details.

Hello, we at Team Aftershocks are recruiting.

Go to our Website and check us out.

We are a friendly European multi-gaming community of players with different skill levels who play just for fun or at a competitive level, with members ages ranging from the fairly young (18+) to those who are slightly more 'experienced'!!

We were formed in 2009 by a bunch of friends that had known each other for many years, in the thinking that a community should be run by the members, for the members, and this is what keeps us all together in the understanding that the members are the community.

We can give you:
    - A friendly community
    - An active professional website
    - A dedicated box running several BF4 servers as well as multiple other games.
    - A Teamspeak server with Team Sync so you can chat with teammates without the enemy team hearing you!
    - Two large platoons for members and friends and fans so you'll always have someone to play with!
    - Access to large fun wars due to our founding of Neutral Ground
    - Organised small scrims and interclan events

We ask our members to have a microphone so you can join us on Teamspeak for some squadplay, to be mature (18+), respectful and to be a fair player.

Interested? Jump onto our http://www.team-aftershocks.com/[]Website[/url] and introduce yourself in our welcome board and jump on TeamSpeak with us to get in on the fraggin'!

If you wish to get in Contact with our Recruiter please talk to me on battlelog (nagdamnit) or have a word with Liguar (Liguar)
    Thanks,
    Website
    Facebook
    GameTracker
    Steam
    YouTube
    Twitter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

You should have a friend request from Bubs78 that's me.

Advertisement