Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has nobody seen buses in online mode???

• 07-10-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

i thought it coulda been a cool feature having alot of crews on the buses shooting from windows:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

biggebruv wrote: »
    i thought it coulda been a cool feature having alot of crews on the buses shooting from windows:D

I think someone got a bus but no one else was able to get in. I found a Van but wasn't able to test how many people can get in. Can people pile into the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think someone got a bus but no one else was able to get in. I found a Van but wasn't able to test how many people can get in. Can people pile into the back?

when i seen the bus in single player i instantly though hmm that could be mainly used for online with crews crowded onto them LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

I had a camper van last night, didnt realise it only took 2 people...the two other lads had to run off and get wheels somewhere else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

One person driving & cram the rest onto the roof! DeathBus!!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭audioslave

I seen a guy driving a bus online last night..his guys couldn't get on so they jacked an ambulance, I know there was a guy in the back with the doors open shooting. ..cause he killed me when I attempted to follow them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement