Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room to rent during the week

Options
  • 07-10-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I am renting a room up until the start of February. Myself and my boyfriend currently live in the apartment and there is another double bedroom free.
    However it is a small double room so it would probably only be suitable for one person.
    We are hoping to rent it during the week, Sunday/Monday - Thursday/Friday. So if you work in Dublin city centre but go home elsewhere at weekends and are possible commuting at the moment, this may be for you.
    Let me know if anyone is interested.
    The apartment is in Dublin 8, ten minute walk from Stephen's Green, five minute walk from Christchurch and a twenty minute walk from MErrion Square and Fitzwilliam Square.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

needaplace wrote: »
    there is another double bedroom free.
    However it is a small double room so it would probably only be suitable for one person.

If its a double room then it would be suitable for two people. Shoving a double bed into a box room doesn't make it a double room.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 needaplace

D3PO wrote: »
    If its a double room then it would be suitable for two people. Shoving a double bed into a box room doesn't make it a double room.

It's a small double bed (4ft) actually. Thanks for your extremely helpful input though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

It's a small double bed (4ft) actually. Thanks for your extremely helpful input though!

Attitude is always appealing in a live-in landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

still doesn't make it a double room. Try and avoid wasting peoples time with false marketing. It is very helpful input actually.

You might want to lose the attitude aswell. Its not very appealing to housemates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Hi,
    I am renting a room up until the start of February. Myself and my boyfriend currently live in the apartment and there is another double bedroom free.

You plan on renting out a room in your owner occupied apartment?

Or

You intend to try to sublet the second room of an apartment you are renting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Freckles01

Hi there,
    How much are you looking for?
    Let's say for staying Sunday-Thursday night?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I'm looking for a place for my sister in law as I she will be working I the Fitwilliam St area but only on Fridays and Saturdays.

Advertisement