Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i do grinds??

Options
  • 07-10-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

hey so i'm a first year post-grad studying biomedical engineering. i done a reasonably good leaving cert last June. as a full time student i'm finding it hard to get a job and so i have come up with a brain wave to give grinds???? to junior certs and pass leaving certs. i still have all my notes from both state exams and i have access to all the new books. i was thinking of doing grinds in maths, geography, home economics and maybe Irish. as i done my state exams through Irish i was hoping to do the grinds through English and Irish as well.. . . .?? can someone give me tips on how to go about giving grinds, how much to charge, and really whether i should or not??? please!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Postgraduates isn't really the place for this. I suggest you have a read of threads in the Leaving Cert forum for advice on giving grinds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement