Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speeds

Options
  • 07-10-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am currently with another provider for my phone and broadband.  My exchange is not NGB or LLU enabled.  My current provider gives me the fastest speed my line can take with my download profile rock steady at 3840.  Does eircom provide the same speed i.e. the fastest speed my line can take or do they set it to a 3MB profile?  Also is my exchange which is Balla, Co. Mayo due to be upgraded to NGB anytime soon?  I can PM my number if this helps with the speed question.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I am currently with another provider for my phone and broadband.  My exchange is not NGB or LLU enabled.  My current provider gives me the fastest speed my line can take with my download profile rock steady at 3840.  Does eircom provide the same speed i.e. the fastest speed my line can take or do they set it to a 3MB profile?  Also is my exchange which is Balla, Co. Mayo due to be upgraded to NGB anytime soon?  I can PM my number if this helps with the speed question.

Thanks.
    Hi selfbuilder1

Please PM me your landline number and Ill look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Thanks Alan PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan PM sent.
    Hi selfbuilder1

I've replied by PM

Thanks

Al

Advertisement