Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer troubles

Options
  • 07-10-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,783 ✭✭✭✭

So I have an EpsonStylus SX435w and its acting up. We have an old laptop running windows 7, and we can print off this device flawlessly. We also have a newer pc running windows 8, but its giving me problems. When we send a job to the printer, the printer will print a few pages, before stopping. The word "cancelling" appears on the printer screen but for no apparent reason. Both printers are connected via the same wireless network, so why wont the newer one work? We have all the latest printer drivers installed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Does the probem persist when you connect the printer directly via USB cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,783 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Torqay wrote: »
    Does the probem persist when you connect the printer directly via USB cable?

No problem once connected via USB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I think so but I will check. Would i need to reinstall the printer to do this?

Probably not but you'll find out when you plug it in. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,783 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Its fine once connected

Advertisement