Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ridiculous! !

Options
  • 07-10-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Been with quinn/ liberty for ten years and just got my renewal quote not only is it nearly 200 more than last year its nearly twice the cost of any other quote i have gotten. 760 for a 35 yo. Full license with no claims ever and no penalty points. Rang up and if anything the quote increased . Got a quote below 400 with one company although the excess was crazy. But all the major companies are quoting in and around 450. And the customer service rep didnt seem too interested in retaining my custom . What has happened to this company.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Private Joker

If you PM me your policy details I'll look into this for you and arrange for someone to contact you.

Regards

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

Pm sent. Thanks .

Advertisement