Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking Supplies Online

Options
  • 07-10-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, does anybody know where the cheapest place online is to buy baking supplies...like cupcake boxes, flavourings, colourings etc. Or any shops in the Cork region?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

Cork Cake Craft have an actual shop in Carrigtwohill, I think there is another shop in Cork too but can't think of the name.

Best online imo is Stuff4cakes.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Bakeworld.ie do online.

In cork, delia's kitchen or brennans cookware.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭sandy_c

www.stuff4cakes.ie is fantastic, really fast delivery too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Madiller29

Bakeworld

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gilleeb82

Thanks for replies. Brennan's is a bit on the dear side compared to other places. I've purchased with stuff4cakes before and found them reasonable enough, until my sister in law told me about this place in Athlone that does a lot of the stuff they have for half the price, they don't have a website though :( Will have a look at the place in Carrigtwohill. Thanks :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement