Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunkissed Working Holidays?

• 07-10-2013 7:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm 18 and I really want to do one of these working holidays from sun kissed. Has anyone been on one or know anything? The deal is you pay a fee around 400 and then that's you covered accommodation wise- they help you finding work and organise nights out and all that jazz!

Looks like great Craic and I'd love the group dynamic- just a but wary of the quality I should be expecting enforce badgering my mates into it! Also anyone know the average age of people who go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 HodgeDog

I dont know if it is right to ask money for that kind of service maybe only if it covers your accommodation but would be wise to check back ground of this company before making the decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hannon0011

I am the same Id love to go on one of these holidays they look unreal craic but is sunkissed a good place to book does anybody know? has anybody gone on them or anything? any information on them or any place that offers them at all would be helpful!! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aviation123

dont pay money with this company they do not even have an office or a phone number to ring them if anyting happens ,i went away to ibiza this summer and they doubled booked us they are really bad u can book apartments for ibiza just as cheap without going threw sunkissed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I did have a look at them but to me something seems on the dodgy side. I dont think its worth the risk

Advertisement