Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Partner wanted for creative arts website

Options
  • 07-10-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I am based in Dublin/Wicklow and I have a website concept mapped out. It is aimed at the creative arts sector and has the potential to revolutionise the industry here in Ireland and further afield in the UK.

I am essentially looking for somebody to work alongside me, to discuss the direction of the site, somebody who has previous experience in design or any web based work although not essential.

I am looking for somebody who can offer advice on the best route to get the website built, then the best routes for potential grants or investment.

Anybody who is interested in this i can arrange to meet with to discuss the concept and a generous stake in the business will also be arranged.

So just to clarify, I am at the start-up phase, nothing has been built yet so I am looking for somebody who is interested in this concept and become a 'partner' with me and help take the project to the next crucial phase.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Apart from the idea, what are you putting into the project?:confused:

Advertisement