Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joyetech eMode

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Very not cheap!

Probably be on Bargain Vapour for €70 by Xmas.

On a "next-gen" sidenote, the L-Rider Lambo V6 will be out soon-ish and despite how mind-alteringly ugly it is (tapered top, gappy 510 and oh-my-lord-what-have-they-done Comic Sans on the fucking tube!!!) it's a single battery mod that can push 20-25W (tested and verified by mountainprophet.de!).

Once Innokin start using that chip for their MVPs I'll be all over it like an overplayed phrase about being all over things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

the emode looks like an evic, a janty mid, an aspire bcc and an ismoka magoo all mashed into one banana.

artyeva wrote: »
    one banana.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Joyetech-the Apple of vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

cheers grindle. best late night earworm everrrrrrrrrr :)

/not_even_sarc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

grindle wrote: »
    Very not cheap!

Probably be on Bargain Vapour for €70 by Xmas.

On a "next-gen" sidenote, the L-Rider Lambo V6 will be out soon-ish and despite how mind-alteringly ugly it is (tapered top, gappy 510 and oh-my-lord-what-have-they-done Comic Sans on the fucking tube!!!) it's a single battery mod that can push 20-25W (tested and verified by mountainprophet.de!).

Once Innokin start using that chip for their MVPs I'll be all over it like an overplayed phrase about being all over things.

I thought you were jesting......Google did not agree...

http://www.ebuzzcigs.co.uk/products/l-rider-lambo-v6-vv-vw-e-cigarette-kit

And the price is not bad at all......but does it play mp3s? :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

The emode atty looks very interesting, kind of like a mass produced kayfun type clearo with swappable pre-made coils. If it works well it could be a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

It's a Evic without the screen.

Construction of it is fairly impressive, all SS. But that cost...

Put into perspective:
    HCigar Nemesis clone - €22
    EHpro Kayfun clone - ~€50
    Nitecore charger - €21
    2xEfest 18650 - €14
    Sigelei Kick clone - €17

Total - €124 (not including discounts used)

So much more solid... And then I realise that I aimed that purchase at me rather than a newbie who just wants to swap the head out of something, ffs... Goddamn myopia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The attie head might be interesting though. Looks like its redesigned. Couldn't be worse than the ego-c head anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

The attie head might be interesting though. Looks like its redesigned. Couldn't be worse than the ego-c head anyway.

Somebody will have a knock off 2 weeks after release, I wouldnt rush out to buy it for the atty.

Advertisement