Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coffeeshop in Blackrock

• 07-10-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Just changed job, not working in Blackrock centre, for only 6 weeks though I think, then Sandyford. Can anybody recommend a decent coffee shop. I tried Bear market Coffee and although they seem to be into it I didn't think much of their 'Smooth' coffee. Anywhere else I should try.

Don't say Starbuks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Natural bakery is on the pier in blackrock, cork. Great coffee shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Merrion

There's a coffee shop by the high street entrance to Blackrock market.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Wigsy

A bit too far to walk but Cafe Du Journal on Monkstown Cresent do Hasbean coffee. Only a few mins by car/ dart from Blackrock. Nothing around Sandyford if looking for decent coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

ok thanks. There are quite a few places, Bear seems to be about the best so far though not sure about coffee.
    Kinda classes itself as coffee snobbish, which is fine, but then no origin of coffee on the beans. Just says 'Coffee belt'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Just changed job, not working in Blackrock centre, for only 6 weeks though I think, then Sandyford. Can anybody recommend a decent coffee shop. I tried Bear market Coffee and although they seem to be into it I didn't think much of their 'Smooth' coffee. Anywhere else I should try.

Don't say Starbuks!

I'll suggest Starbucks but only for the fantastic view and the tea.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Just out of Bear Market. Had an Americano and wife had a Latte. Not impressed at all by the House Blend coffee they're serving. Tasteless IMO. Served in paper cups. Why not proper cups?

Had to buy beans because my sub. is running out so picked a bag of "House Blend". Promptly put it back after tasting my coffee and picked a bag of Cloudpicker beans. Nicaragua.........fair enough....... but roasted on Jan. 26th. Not too fresh eh? @€;9.50.

Coffee Angel from now on when I need to supplement my sub.

Rant over :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Was gonna suggest Bear Market. Cafe Java isn't bad either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I like Bear Market......but I'm an espresso drinker.

Advertisement