Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Camera Club, back in session?

Options
  • 07-10-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    I know a couple of folks on here are in the Camera Club, wondering if it's started back yet after the summer break? No sign of activity on their web-site last time I checked, I tried using the contact form, but no response, so wondering if it's still on a break.

Would be interested in joining up, whenever it gets going again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi,
    Yes the club is back after its summer break. This Thursday night we have a studio portrait tutorial session with a professional model. Over the weekend just gone 18 members spent the weekend in Connemara photographing the excellent scenery there.
    We will have a photographic exhibition on Fri, Sat and Sunday 6th. 7th. and 8 th of December in Hillside Evangelical Hall , Hillside Road, Greystones. ( Our clubrooms)
    As far as I know the membership is now full to capacity. We have 70 members of all ages and approximately 50/50 gender balance.
    To get on the list for when there is a vacancy please email Dan King our chairman at info@greystonescameraclub.ie
    If you wish further info please pm me for my phone number.
    I hope you will become a member in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cdiv

Thanks for the info John, I've sent an email to that address just now.

Advertisement