Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allotments in galway

Options
  • 07-10-2013 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just curious to know would there be any interest in people having there own allotment to grow all kind of veg.I have a 1/2 acre plot and am thinking of turning it into allotments if the interest is outthere .it is on the outskirts of tuam county galway .this year I grew spuds ,onions. cabbage on some of it and they were lovely.what would you be willing to pay for an allotment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

Just curious to know would there be any interest in people having there own allotment to grow all kind of veg.I have a 1/2 acre plot and am thinking of turning it into allotments if the interest is outthere .it is on the outskirts of tuam county galway .this year I grew spuds ,onions. cabbage on some of it and they were lovely.what would you be willing to pay for an allotment.
    There was a GIY group in tuam they used meet up on a tues night in the town you might meet people there that might be interested I have a bit of a patch out the back my self, but it would diffidently suit some urban dwellers.

Advertisement