Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korean Lessons Available

Options
  • 07-10-2013 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

My friend has just moved from Korea to Ireland and wants to start giving Korean lessons to people who might be moving to Korea or are just interested in learning a new language.

Korean isn't as daunting as it might look and you could be reading and writing in as little as a week. It would be very useful to have the basics down before you head over and get to know some of the cultural aspects of life over there at the same time.

Pm me if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Are these free lessons? If not you should probably mention if they have KLPT and/or TOPIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 derwc

Hobbes wrote: »
    Are these free lessons? If not you should probably mention if they have KLPT and/or TOPIK.

They're not free and they have neither of these. Price is negotiable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ok, just to let you know that a qualified language instructor in Korean averages around €30-€45 an hour for 1:1. Drops a fair bit if you are in a class setting. Based on people I know who do this job in Dublin. Prices may vary around the country though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 derwc

Hobbes wrote: »
    Ok, just to let you know that a qualified language instructor in Korean averages around €30-€45 an hour for 1:1. Drops a fair bit if you are in a class setting. Based on people I know who do this job in Dublin. Prices may vary around the country though.

She was thinking more along the lines of €20 an hour one to one. But like i said if anyone is interested get in touch and we can talk about that.

Advertisement